HReality Events offers a new, simplified approach to planning events, hybrid or virtual! You no longer need 25+ people to produce your event. With all marketing services baked in and deliverable communications, media kits, and advertising automated, HReality Events is removing the middleman and extra fees to be the support staff you need for a successful event with less hassle!
Conventions are expensive and full of hidden costs for the host. HReality Events is flipping the script and lowering the barrier of entry to produce an event. Reserve your event date in advance with a $10,000 deposit, then HReality Events receives 30% of event revenue, leaving you, the host, with 70% of event proceeds!
HReality Events combines revolutionary methods with industry trendsetting functionality to create superior quality virtual events. Built on the basis of creating professional virtual interactions, HReality Events was developed with professionalication™ and can be utilized without the use of head and hand gear.
All virtual conferencing is not created equal — see the HReality™ difference.
Host your convention at our HReality Convention Center, a digitally accurate venue inspired by the best convention centers from around the world, or have your environment custom built for your event.Learn More
Your company experts have the ability to instantly talk, demo, schedule meetings, sell products, and provide downloadable collateral with end-to-end real-time analytics. Making information more readily available to potential buyers, ensuring a smoother and more efficient buying process.Learn More
Establish trust and create connections as you — with real life likeness, HReality avatars not only look the part, but they act it with real business etiquette, mannerisms, and gestures that allow the next level of interaction to happen virtually.Learn More
One-to-one or one-to-many, interactions are spontaneously prompted by you within the 4D environment. All interactions are dependent on your decisions, just like real relationship building. As you enter proximity, you will be prompted to interact.Learn More
The very best professional platforms have been combined for seamless virtual event production.
Host conferences, trade shows, hybrid events, and seminars in customizable venues to suit your needs.
Video and direct messaging, social media, appointment scheduling, and group meetings.
Customized landing page, third-party registration and payment processing, and pre/post event emails.
AI-driven monitoring and data analysis to identify the true marketing ROI of a virtual event.
Enterprise-level security, role-based access, and location/domain-based access control.
Photo-realistic avatars, LinkedIn integration, itinerary planning, and calendar sync.
Sponsoring and advertising opportunities, networking, and online education with blockchain credentials.
YouTube, Vimeo, Zoom, Simulive, GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Adobe Connect, and more.
HReality has been conceived to be truly hybrid. As new virtual technologies emerge and how they are purposed continuously evolves, the cloud platform will incorporate the best new functionalities every 30 days.
What would you like to see incorporated into HReality?Innovate HReality
Find answers to the questions we get asked the most about HReality and hosting an event.